There is an epidemic amongst women right now.
Exhaustion that is so much deeper than just being tired.
Resignation that has nothing to do with our true potential.
Self-doubt that always manages to creep in somewhere.
Overwhelm that can lock us in despair and hopelessness.
Anger that doesn’t have a voice.
A life that lacks… aliveness.
We are plugged into our electronic devices, yet completely unplugged from a feeling of deep belonging.
We are doing all the work to be done, but without any sense of the joyful enthusiasm we were born with, while doing it. (Or any appreciation.)
And we wonder — what would it actually take to repair this painful disconnect between ourselves and our raw, primal, divine life force?
This is why I created the School of Womanly Arts over 20 years ago. What started as just six women in my living room has since grown into a global movement, with thousands of graduates worldwide.
I am so thrilled to invite you to this event — an immersive, in-person two-day introduction to the tools, perspectives, and sisterhood that allow a woman to access her true power, beauty, and re-energized brilliance.
I want you to leave feeling self-approved AF.
Over the course of our weekend together, you’ll understand the reasons we’re collectively stuck as women, and you’ll feel what profound change is possible inside a new paradigm of the feminine.
You’ll leave with a new lens on your challenges, your desires, and your potential – along with actionable tools for having more fun and feeling more alive when you return to everyday life after the weekend.
I hope you decide to join us!
Founder of The School of Womanly Arts
During this weekend course, you’ll:
- Reconnect with your joy, radiance, and passion
- Get clear on where and why you’re stuck, and understand the key requirement to break through
- Learn a brand new paradigm for getting what you want, with less willpower and struggle
- Uncover and better understand the cultural conditioning we’ve internalized as women, and how to shift it
- Tap into the game-changing power of your emotional truth, and how to leverage it
- Experience the transformational beauty of sisterhood, and why it changes everything
- Unpack your sensual awareness and find out why it’s critical for spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and cultural health
- Gain a life-changing taste of Regena’s signature teaching program called Mastery
And so much more. . .
Join us at The Experience
I was blown away. There was so much positive, life-changing information that was shared. I couldn’t believe it. Come. Bring all your considerations, but just come.
It’s not just you
Right now we exist inside a patriarchal culture that cuts women off from their life force. It isolates us, and teaches us to compete instead of collaborate. We are told our bodies are wrong, our minds are irrational, and our desires are selfish. From the time we are little girls, we learn to fit in, play small, and take care of everyone else first. To keep a lid on our dreams and a cork on our truth. To be pleasing at all costs.
This has profound consequences, and while we often misinterpret them as individual failings — they’re actually closely related to our collective cultural situation as women. Any of these impacts sound familiar?
- Craving more — maybe your life is good, great even, but you yearn to feel truly alive, and to know that you’re living your maximum potential in a meaningful way.
- Yearning for purpose — you know you’re meant to play a bigger game and you want more than anything to make a positive difference for others, but you can’t figure out what you’re meant to do, nevermind how to make a living doing it.
- Feeling stuck — in your marriage, in relationships, in a dead-end job, in your body, or in your ability to make your desires a reality. You’re losing faith that things will ever change.
- Hating your body — feeling conflicted, upset, or downright at war with yourself, wishing you were smaller, bigger, thinner, more attractive, less attractive, different in some way.
- Cut off from your sensual aliveness — no sex drive, no turn on, no luster.
- Constantly in self-doubt — second-guessing everything you say and do, playing small and hiding for fear you’re not good enough.
- Trapped in a “Man’s World” — feeling a deep internal conflict between embodying your feminine nature and navigating a world in which you’re expected to “Man Up” in order to succeed.
- Settling for crumbs — putting yourself last, after your partner, kids, career, and everyone else gets taken care of. You’re starting to wonder, “When is it my time? When do I get to do what’s best for me? And how do I focus on myself without everything crashing down?”
- In survival mode — life feels like a constant struggle, just getting the obligations met. You can’t seem to get ahead.
- Overwhelmed by the state of the world — feeling horrified by hate and violence, grieving the destruction of mother earth, fearing the current political climate, and feeling powerless in the face of it all
Sisters, it doesn’t have to be this way.
In fact, now more than ever, it’s time to rise up and actually live the legend we are each born to be. It’s time to recognize what a force we are and harness our truth and our power.
In order to do this, we need to repair what has been broken, disparaged, and discounted in each of us. We need to reclaim the very thing that we have been taught to shut down, avoid and ignore.
The solution is not what any of us were taught.
In fact, it is the very last place we tend to look.
The solution is both simple and challenging to accomplish.
The key is reconnecting to
Your turn-on is your aliveness, your radiance, your confidence.
It’s the reclamation of your power and your voice.
It’s the ability to seek and speak your truth with fierce love.
It’s how you switch your light ON, instead of dimming it down.
Turning on means owning and leveraging the brilliance of your feminine body and soul. It means operating in the world with a deep-seated understanding of your worth and enoughness. To turn on is to plug back into the impenetrable connection to your divinity. No less.
This work is all about creating the missing pathway out of victimhood and into your own inherent radiance. A pathway that does not depend on anything or anyone, but rather places the power firmly in your own hands.
The School of Womanly Arts is created of women, by women, and for women. It’s not-so-secret purpose is to initiate each student into full possession of her inalienable, indefatigable, and indestructible feminine spirit in the face of life’s challenges. And to plant her solidly inside the fertile soil of sisterhood, knowing she cannot, and will not, do it alone.
At this event, you’ll get a felt experience and see first-hand, how turn-on — and the practical, actionable steps to connect to it — will lead you to the things you most desire: to find your voice at work and home, reclaim your aliveness, love the body you have no matter what it looks like, heal your relationships, find deep love for yourself and others, experience true sisterhood, restore your passion and learn how to continually expand the raw, wild enthusiasm that you were born with.
OMG it was unbelievable. I finally GET this brilliant work! I think it is possible that the longer you have been marinating in our cultural broth (I will be 67 in a few weeks) the longer it takes to open to it. I feel transformed and on the edge of profound and positive change—as though there is a part of it that I am knowing for the first time.
The Experience is an in-person two-day immersive introduction to Regena’s teaching and her signature program, The School of Womanly Arts Mastery Program. (Note: The next Womanly Arts Mastery will be offered for the very last time ever.)
Dates: Saturday, February 9 and Sunday, February 10, 2019
Schedule: Class is from 10am – 6pm on Saturday and Sunday, with a lunch break at 1pm. Plan to arrive no later than 9:30am each day for check-in. We also recommend you keep your evenings free for conversation and connection over dinner with other participants you may want to make plans with.
Location: Lower Manhattan, New York City (exact address venue details emailed upon registration)
So…what’s the Investment?
There is a reservation fee of $65 but we do not charge tuition for this event. The teaching is Regena’s gift to this community, and one of the ways The School of Womanly Arts can best serve our mission —
to light up, turn-on, and teach women a new feminine paradigm.
Plus, because this work is so experiential (it’s not a head game, at all), we want to give you a truly embodied, felt understanding of what we do in our signature program, Mastery, so you can decide whether it might be a fit for you.
Since we created The Experience event five years ago, over 6,500 women have attended (and every year we have nearly twice as many women wanting to attend as there is space for!) — we’re so moved to hear the stories of how their lives changed for the better, because they got themselves in that room.
We know that getting yourself here for this event and taking a full weekend just for you, is an investment on so many levels.
Saying yes to this can be a practical and emotional feat, given how full your plate is between work, family, schedules, and other obligations. The majority of women travel in for the event, and many fly from across the country or abroad — all of which involves additional costs. Measuring if all that is worth it can be challenging.
We often hear from participants that joining us for this weekend feels like a leap of faith.
They might not be able to put their finger on exactly why, but something here calls to them; there’s an intuitive pull and a desire to participate. Of course, this is juxtaposed with all the practical and logistical reasons not to come.
As you weigh the variables, know this: if you can get yourself in that room, it will be worth it.
We’re committed to delivering an incredibly rich, deeply valuable, and transformative learning experience. One we think you’ll look back on as a game-changer, where you’re glad you listened to that inner voice that pulled you forward.
The Womanly Arts Experience was an incredibly transformative and moving event that has continued to shape my life to this day.